We are committed to inspiring a joyful retirement for all… and having a joyful time whilst working hard to achieve that!
We are a small team with big dreams! We’re smart and kind, from a variety of different backgrounds, united by our excitement around the impact and potential of our work.
You can see our current vacancies here.
Our edge factors enable to stay ahead of the competition:
- Experimental – we test our hypotheses and learn quickly – driving innovation
- Adaptable – in this fast-paced startup environment, our team is flexible and can pivot quickly, if needed
- We get sh*t done – we have a bias to action, we’re tenacious and won’t give up
To be a good fit for the culture at The Joy Club, you’ll need to share our values:
- Celebration – we celebrate each other’s victories – big and small – regardless of team or position
- Collaboration – we all pitch in and work across teams to get things done
- Making a difference – we are all driven by our mission to create real, positive impact in our members’ lives
We’re guided by the following operating principles:
- We show up for each other
- We make decisions based on data
- We aren’t precious and are open to being challenged
We were born during lockdown, so we haven’t had to adapt our working practices to today’s circumstances. Instead, we’re building a culture that is fit for the evolving reality – inherently flexible, adaptable and resilient. As long as you can travel to meetings every month in London or Bristol, when it’s safe to do so, you can work where suits you best.
If this sounds like a team you’d thrive in, we’d love to hear from you on firstname.lastname@example.org